Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Morloi <mo...@morloi.net> on 2001/06/07 16:08:45 UTC

[new to cocoon] use of variable and like tag

Hi, I'm new to Cocoon, but for over a year i work with a system (done within
my firm) that is really like cocoon structure.
In this tag language (not xml compliant and based on php) I have some pretty
things like:

<if var="%{a}" eq="0">
blablabla...
</if>
<else>
</else>

and so on.
I wonder if I can get something similar in Cocoon... Or how to make a taglib
that can work in this way.
Also I wanna now if I can use XSL variables and command like a server
scrippting structure...
Thanks
Alessandro Grazioli - Software Development
Impression S.p.A. - via Malpighi, 88/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)
email: a.grazioli@impression.it - web: www.impression.it
tel: +39 0546 689011 - fax: +39 0546 689012
interno: +39 0546 689070 - cell: +39 0347 9240543

Re: [new to cocoon] use of variable and like tag

Posted by Oskar Werewka <ow...@poczta.onet.pl>.
Sorry but I cannot understand what you are trying to do?
You want this test in your style sheet or in a XSP page?

>Hi, I'm new to Cocoon, but for over a year i work with a system (done within
>my firm) that is really like cocoon structure.
>In this tag language (not xml compliant and based on php) I have some pretty
>things like:
>
><if var="%{a}" eq="0">
>blablabla...
></if>
><else>
></else>
>
>and so on.
>I wonder if I can get something similar in Cocoon... Or how to make a taglib
>that can work in this way.
>Also I wanna now if I can use XSL variables and command like a server
>scrippting structure...
>Thanks
>Alessandro Grazioli - Software Development
>Impression S.p.A. - via Malpighi, 88/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)
>email: a.grazioli@impression.it - web: www.impression.it
>tel: +39 0546 689011 - fax: +39 0546 689012
>interno: +39 0546 689070 - cell: +39 0347 9240543

Ile zarabiasz? Wypelnij ankiete,
dowiesz sie jak zarabiac wiecej [ http://listaplac.onet.pl ]