Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Luca Gmail <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/20 12:55:41 UTC

bind artifact and javadoc in eclipse

Hi all,
i use 'mvn -DperformRelease deploy' to deploy in my internal repo javadoc
and source of my artifact.
I created a project in eclipse wich have a dependency to artifact mentioned
above.
When I run 'mvn -Declipse.downloadSources=true eclipse:eclipse' I see in
eclipse that the dependency is bind to the source.
How can I bind javadoc too?

Tnx,
Luca

Re: bind artifact and javadoc in eclipse

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Well according to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-33 the
Javadoc jar isn't download when a source jar is found, which makes
sense because you don't need it. Otherwise, the Javadoc jar gets
automatically downloaded.

If you still want the Javadoc jar to get included, I *think* you could
use the dependency classifier element but you should search in the
archives of this list to find more about it.