Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "D. L. Ayers" <De...@bea.com> on 2004/10/20 00:43:33 UTC

castor ->xmlbeans

We have a situation where we need to convert Castor to XMLBeans
during processing (one api requires castor another an XMLBean!).
Not ideal scenario but wondering if there are some best practices
out there if someone has come across this before.....
--DL

Re: castor ->xmlbeans

Posted by Jean-Christophe Pazzaglia <Je...@eurecom.fr>.
D. L. Ayers wrote:

> We have a situation where we need to convert Castor to XMLBeans
> during processing (one api requires castor another an XMLBean!).

go XML ;) probably you can use the xmlbean store,

if you want to avoid the overhead of 'double' parsing you
can probably also hack the castor library to implement
XMLBean alike 'interface', this is rather easy
for standard type and mapping (maybe a bit more tricky
for non native java type, ad hoc mapping
or if you are using xmlbean extension)

but waht a strange idea !!!

jc

--