Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brad Smith <wh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/23 21:17:55 UTC

Tying Up the Loose Ends

It's me again.

OK. I'm on Chapter 13. Chapter 12 was a bit of a bust because of the
deprecated stuff in Chapter 11.

So in section "Changing the Customer Facing Site" I can find the Store
Name, Customer Name, Title and Sub-title in OFBiz E-Commerce Store, but it
talks about Style Sheet and Header Logo on the same screen and I can't find
that. Deprecate?

Re: Tying Up the Loose Ends

Posted by Brad Smith <wh...@gmail.com>.
OK. Thanks, Jacques!