Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kayak28 <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/27 00:08:31 UTC

What does current mean?

Hello, Solr community:

I would like to ask a question about the current icon on the core-overview
under statistics.
I thought previously that the current tag tells users whether it is
searchable or not (commit or not commit) because if I send a
commit request, it becomes an OK-ish icon from NG-ish icon.

If anyone knows the meaning of the icon, I would like to hear about.

--

Sincerely,
Kaya

Re: What does current mean?