Posted to portalapps-dev@portals.apache.org by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2015/05/08 23:43:08 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Portals Applications WebContent 2.0, Portals Applications Gems 1.2, Portals Applications RSS 1.3, Portals Applications Logging 1.1

Apache Portals Team and community,

This release is accepted with the following votes:

 +1 Randy Watler
 +1 Woonsan Ko
 +1 Ate Douma
 +1 David S Taylor

Thank you all for voting!

We will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the source and binary distributions to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out as soon as the Portals Applications website is updated and the source and binary distributions have been mirrored.

Regards,

David S Taylor

>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-1005/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-gems/1.2/apa-gems-1.2-source-release.zip
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-1005/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-logging/1.1/apa-logging-1.1-source-release.zip