Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 12:38:01 UTC

Re: Data model

Interesting post about Redis, the non-relational DB Eberhard used for his
service approach:
http://architects.dzone.com/articles/redis-and-lua-nosql-power

The author got some interesting stuff on their GitHub site, not just for
Lua.

Werner

Re: Data model

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Good to hear you're also using OpenDDR now[?]

Compared to "poster children" at Adobe like PhoneGap, other initiatives,
both DeviceMap or (also lead by former Day btw.[?]) JCR (Java Content
Repository) which has just been officially flagged "inactive" by the JCP
seem to get much less attention or "TLC"[?]

I recently contributed the latest OpenDDR resource file, the basis for such
repo also at DeviceMap, and from the conversations here, Eberhard proposed
to commit artifacts around the mentioned caching solution from his project.
Not sure, how far that went, and please understand IP and license screening
in that case may also take weeks if not months.

I hope, Bertrand could add a few answers, especially about the latter
contribution offer...

Regards,
Werner

--

 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel
Language Champion | Java Godfather

 Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* Social Media Week: February 18 2013, Hamburg, Germany. Werner Keil, JCP
Executive Committee Member, Agorava Co-Founder will present "Enterprise
Social using Open Source Frameworks like Agorava"

* Social Media Week: February 22 2013, Copenhagen, Denmark. Werner Keil, JCP
EC Member, JSR 354 EG Member, Agorava Co-Founder will present "Enterprise
Social using Open Source Frameworks like Agorava", "Social Currencies and
Crowdfunding"

Re: Data model