Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Alex Florentino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/05 20:05:00 UTC

Re: Roller problem

Hi Allen,

How  to developer theme at db ? You mean using Design tabs in apache roller
? where I can find more about this ?

another thing is :

org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.themes.SharedThemeFromDir
330 InputStreamReader reader = new InputStreamReader(stream, "UTF-8");

the "UTF-8" options is problem because if my template have by sample an
"ção" I get weird character when show in browser

thanks,

Alex

RE: Roller problem

Posted by Brian Levine <le...@hotmail.com>.

Sounds like you're using a different encoding (not UTF-8) to save your template.