Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za> on 2011/05/08 17:40:20 UTC

Customer Registration Email

Hi

I have set registration and confirmation emails in ProductStoreEmailSetting.
When I test customer registration the automated email does not arrive.  I
see that the sendMailFromScreen service has been triggered under the service
log and shows as running, but I get no email.  When I run the service
manually it works - what could be the problem?

Thanks

Gavin

Re: Customer Registration Email

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
What doyou mean by "it works"? Do you receive an email?
Else I guess, you still need to set the SMTP values in general.properties

Jacques

From: "Gavin Mabie" <ga...@urbannex.co.za>