Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Phillip Kent <ph...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/08 16:35:13 UTC

Using includeInApiDoc=false to modify output content of apidoc? (v4.2.1)

Hi,

I am trying to modify the output content of tools/apidoc by using the
option includeInApiDoc=false in the API command Java source. (I'm using
the source code for cloudstack 4.2.1).

It doesn't have any effect on output, so I wondered if anyone here knows if this
option does or does not work, and how to make it work? There is just one
mention of the option in the user guide, and no examples of using it.

Thanks, Phillip

++++++
phillip.kent@gmail.com  mobile: 07950 952034
www.phillipkent.net