Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Kim <bk...@coe.tamu.edu> on 2005/02/18 08:13:56 UTC

disable put, delete

I'm running 5.0.28 and when I ran nessus scan, it gives me a warning about
put and delete methods.

I'm not sure how I should take it... It seems it's not applicable but
nessus still gives the warning.

Could anyone advise whether tomcat configuration needs to be fixed, and
then how? (The BID was not straightforward to me.)

Regards,

Ben Kim
Database Developer/Systems Administrator
434E Harrington Tower / College of Education
Texas A&M University

Re: disable put, delete

Posted by Ben Kim <bk...@coe.tamu.edu>.
Thanks.