Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com> on 2016/01/05 11:13:00 UTC

BVT Report for the week of 1/5

Happy New Year to all!

Please see the BVT report
KVM Basic  - 97.1%
XS Basic - 94.0%
KVM Adv - 85.8% - action item on me to add configurations for the new tests to run
XS Adv - 79.1% - action item on me to add configurations for the new tests to run

Failed Tests - same tests from last BVT report.  Hope to fix the configurations for the new Tests  around next week or so.

Also, looking to export the test data including logs to a website which is accessible to everyone.  Hope to accomplish it this month?

Raja

RE: BVT Report for the week of 1/5

Posted by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com>.
sure, will post this weekend, have the data..

Raja, thanks. I hve one question: can you produce historic data? preferable graphical so I can kid myself I understand it ;)

--
Daan

Re: BVT Report for the week of 1/5

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: BVT Report for the week of 1/5

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 5, 2016, at 11:13 AM, Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Happy New Year to all!
>
> Please see the BVT report
> KVM Basic  - 97.1%
> XS Basic - 94.0%
> KVM Adv - 85.8% - action item on me to add configurations for the new tests to run
> XS Adv - 79.1% - action item on me to add configurations for the new tests to run
>
> Failed Tests - same tests from last BVT report.  Hope to fix the configurations for the new Tests  around next week or so.
>
> Also, looking to export the test data including logs to a website which is accessible to everyone.  Hope to accomplish it this month?

google doc spreadsheet ?