Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Kevin Mallory <km...@spidercache.com> on 2001/11/15 06:06:20 UTC

SpiderCache Patch

Apache Folk:

A few weeks ago, we submitted the attached patches  to the apache 1.3.x
stream that would add a general purpose filter callback. Although
un-necessary in 2.0, we feel that adding this to the 1.3 stream would be
valuable for all module developers.

Your kind consideration and acceptance of the patch is requested.

-- Thanks

Kevin

Kevin Mallory,VP of Engineering

SpiderSoftware

 <http://www.spidersoftware.com/> www.SpiderSoftware.com

tollfree: 866-252-2243
voice: 604-637-0200
fax: 604-637-0205

 512-1529 West 6th Avenue
 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
 V6J 1R1

EXCELLENCE is never an accident: it is the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision
to see obstacles as opportunities.