Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/02 02:08:00 UTC

Re: Quality Dashboard

I went to a conference in Montreal today and from what Vincent said,
it's going to be based on XWiki. I'll let him talk more about it by
himself :)

RE: Quality Dashboard

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
yes , you could read this issue : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-189

to coordinate the efforts of several users to write a Dashboard Plugin for
Maven 2

and i have release a snapshot version of my dashboard plugin :
http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/

a newer version will be released soon as 1.0.1-SNASHOT

RE: Quality Dashboard

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.