Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by SriKrishnan <sr...@techset.co.uk> on 2010/10/29 11:31:54 UTC

How to load tiff images successfully in PDF

Hi all,

I am new to fop. I have successfully converted fo to pdf when gif images are
loaded in the file. When came to tif images, pdf creates successfully, but
when I scroll to the image page in Adobe Acrobat, the following error
message popup:

"An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly.
Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the
problem"

My fo coding is as follows:

<fo:external-graphic src="url(file:/c:/sample/lhp01301.tif)" width="auto"
height="auto" content-width="auto" content-height="auto"/>

But in the same above coding when I use gif image it works correctly. Any
help would be very much useful.

Thanks in Advance,

Srikrishnan

Re: How to load tiff images successfully in PDF

Posted by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Srikrishnan,

In order to help we need to know what version of FOP are you using?
Also which version of Adobe Acrobat? Have you tried using another
viewer? Does that work? Also, it sounds like a stupid question, but
have you checked that the tif file isn't corrupted?

Thanks

Mehdi

Posted by becofuan <be...@yahoo.com>.
You may means you need to convert Tiff to PDF.
I just found such a resource that must be helpful to you:
Convert TIFF to PDF in .net application
<http://www.rasteredge.com/software/tiff-pdf-converter/>