Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 16:21:07 UTC

jmeter-maven plugin, errors in jmeter tests, build still succesful

hi,

configured the jmeter-maven plugin. jmeter tests are executed and produce
the output log configured in the test plan.

however, in case errors are reported in the log, maven still reports a
successful build. is there something that can be configured in the test plan
so maven sees an error was found, just like in junit tests?

thanks

Re: jmeter-maven plugin, errors in jmeter tests, build still succesful

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 2 August 2010 15:21, Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> configured the jmeter-maven plugin. jmeter tests are executed and produce
> the output log configured in the test plan.
>
> however, in case errors are reported in the log, maven still reports a
> successful build. is there something that can be configured in the test plan
> so maven sees an error was found, just like in junit tests?

I don't think that is possible currently.

Please raise a Bugzilla enhancement.