Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Wally Dennis <wa...@aonhewitt.com> on 2015/01/26 16:57:30 UTC

Question about WSS4J 2.0.2

Hello,

Is there a binary package available for version 2.0.2 of WSS4J like there is for earlier versions (ie - 1.6.17)?  I have been able to build the jars from the source using Maven, but am concerned about the many dependent jars and want to make sure I have a "good" package to start with.  Also, is there any sample code for using the newer features that are included in the 2.x version of the library?

Thanks,
Wally Dennis

RE: Question about WSS4J 2.0.2

Posted by Wally Dennis <wa...@aonhewitt.com>.
Yes, there has not been a release of Axis2/Rampart in almost 3 years, which is a little concerning.  Rampart also contains several inefficiencies that we don’t want to continue dealing with.  That is another reason we are leaning towards using WSS4J directly for the security processing and eliminate any requirements (at least for that part) on either of the web services stacks.

Wally

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh