Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Willie Vu <ct...@ust.hk> on 2003/03/28 10:26:07 UTC

How to specify Jboss Server Name

Currently, cactus has to run with Jboss' default server configuration, i.e.
<Jboss root dir>/server/default.  Is it possible to specify a different server
configuration such as <Jboss root dir>/server/<aServerConfig>?

Re: How to specify Jboss Server Name

Posted by vm...@pivolis.com.
Quoting Willie Vu <ct...@ust.hk>:

> Currently, cactus has to run with Jboss' default server configuration,
> i.e.
> <Jboss root dir>/server/default.  Is it possible to specify a different
> server
> configuration such as <Jboss root dir>/server/<aServerConfig>?

it's not possible ATM but I'm implementing it now for you (in CVS).

thanks
-Vincent

RE: How to specify Jboss Server Name

Posted by Willie Vu <ct...@ust.hk>.