Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Menke <jo...@eagleinfosystems.com> on 2002/06/01 13:40:33 UTC

WebSphere Studio Application Developer and Struts

Is anyone using Struts with Wespshere Studio?  I have downloaded the trial
edition of Studio and it contains the websphere v4.0 Test environment.
There are posts on the list saying you need Websphere 4.03... can I patch
the Test environment?

john

Re: WebSphere Studio Application Developer and Struts

Posted by "Mark H. Nichols" <ma...@partitionsoftware.com>.
You can use WSAD 4.0 Trial Edition and struts together. There is a struts
jar specifically for WebSphere here
(http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/doc-1.0.2/userGuide/resources.html ) Look
for the Struts-WAS.jar link...

I am using Struts 1.0.2 to great success with WSAD.

/\/\ark

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>