Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Elmer Smith <es...@venterraliving.com> on 2010/04/20 22:26:01 UTC

iBator HierarchicalJava5Test fails on test testPKFieldsBlobsUpdateByPrimaryKeyWithBLOBs

I am trying to build the latest version of iBator.  I re-sync with SVN and run "mvn clean install" but I get 1 failing test in  HierarchicalJava5Test fails on test testPKFieldsBlobsUpdateByPrimaryKeyWithBLOBs.

The test looks Kosher so I don't know why it would fail.  Anyone else have this problem or can help with it?

Thanks,
Elmer Smith

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if an electronic communication.

RE: iBator HierarchicalJava5Test fails on test testPKFieldsBlobsUpdateByPrimaryKeyWithBLOBs

Posted by Elmer Smith <es...@venterraliving.com>.
Well I guess you have the magic Jeff.  I re-ran "mvn clean install" and everything works.  I didn't change anything, but whatever...it works now.

Thanks a lot,
Elmer Smith

I ran the tests just this morning and didn't have any failures.

Perhaps a bit more detail?

Jeff Butler

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.