Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Alejandro Fernandez <al...@apache.org> on 2015/05/15 19:46:51 UTC

Jonathan Hurley joins Ambari PMC

I'm honored to announce that Jonathan Hurley has joined the Ambari PMC.

Jonathan has consistently developed high quality code, is extremely active
on code reviews, authored the native Alerting Framework that replaced
Nagios, and has been instrumental in designing Rolling Upgrades, just to
name a few.

Congratulations Jonathan for the excellent work you've done!

Thank you,
Alejandro Fernandez

Re: Jonathan Hurley joins Ambari PMC

Posted by Jayush Luniya <jl...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Jonathan!

Posted by Jonathan Hurley <jh...@hortonworks.com>.
All,

It’s an honor to join the Ambari PMC. Working on this project has been a fantastic experience both personally and professionally. We’ve made a lot of amazing additions to Ambari in the past few releases and 2.1 and beyond is going to be even better. Thanks to all the contributors!

- Jonathan