Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Becca Wood <si...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 17:34:45 UTC

May Incubator report - please review

Hello all,

I have just finished filling out our first Incubator report.  Please review
it here:  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2013

Being that this is our first report, please let me know if there is
anything you would like to see revised.

Thanks!

Becca

Re: May Incubator report - please review

Posted by Matt Stephenson <ma...@mattstep.net>.
Looks great!

I think we're still waiting on some git repos potentially, the docs repo is
up in the air right now, so the status that we are currently waiting is
accurate IMHO.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
+1 I signed it off too.

It would be good to come up with the three things to do before
graduation (e.g. releases), but that can certainly wait until next
month's report as jclouds has only just got started.

Cheers,
Tom

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
+ 1 Signed off as well.