Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/08/14 15:31:07 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Airflow Providers - release of August 10, 2022

Hello,

Apache Airflow Providers (based on RC3) have been accepted.

3 "+1" binding votes received:
- Jarek Potiuk  (binding)
- Ephraim Anierobi (binding)
- Elad Kalif (binding)

2 "+1" non-binding votes received
- Pankaj Singh
- Phani Kumar

We had found a databricks issue and common-sql problem so which we have to
fix first before releasing 1.1.0 version so common-sql and databricks will
be prepared shortly in RC4.
We have a few providers that depend on common-sql >= 1.1.0 so until it is
released they will not be installable yet - but they will as soon as we
release common-sql 1.1.0.

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/s9x47nst88n0949b2j1dqcxw39jxj7sq

I'll continue with the release process, and the release announcement will
follow shortly.

Cheers,
J.