Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arshiya Shariff <ar...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2020/05/18 09:42:54 UTC

RST on TCP level sent by Tomcat

Hi Team,
Can you please help us with the below queries :

1. When does a http2 connection close ? We see that the keepAliveTimeout is 20 seconds by default, but it is not closing the connection on keepAliveTimeout.
2. How to keep the connections alive / How to enable ping frames to be sent to the other end to keep the connection alive ?

3. We see that RST is sent by tomcat on receiving http2 request, when does this happen ?
4. What are the recommended ipv4.tcp settings for these kind of scenarios ?

Embedded Tomcat         : 9.0.22
Java Version                     : 1.8.0.201
Hardware                          : Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4

Thanks and Regards
Arshiya Shariff

Re: RST on TCP level sent by Tomcat

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.