Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/28 21:58:25 UTC

[shale] minimal config for viewcontrollers to work

Hello

I imagine this is a stupid question, but I've configured all the bits
i can see that would need configuring to have my viewcontroller
implementing classes running their init and destory methods at the
relevant times.

I've configured the Filter, Chain listener, the viewhander.. My base
backing bean extends AbstractViewController. And my backing beans
where already wired into faces config before i had their superclass
extends AbstractViewController.

Any clues would be appeciated..

Mark