Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Martinez Cuevas <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/24 19:18:25 UTC

Proxying with multiple IP address

Hi every one !
I'm new in the list, but i have worked with apache for

4 years.

I've got a question.

I have an apache proxy working on the firewall of my
company. The machine has been installed with two NIC's
and a dedicated link with an ISP.

I want to install another NIC and the respective link
with another ISP and i want to redirect the traffic of
certain ports through the new IP i'll get.

How can i tell my apache-proxy to get the traffic of
certain ports through the new connection and preserve
the rest of the ports on the old connection ?

Is there some way of do this ?

THNX !

=====

--