Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bret Kumler <bk...@bitfone.com> on 2004/09/10 20:38:44 UTC

Suite

I have a stupid question.

The code below, do I need to extend ServletTestCase or can I remove it?

public class TestAllServices extends ServletTestCase {
    public static Test suite() {
        ServletTestSuite suite = new ServletTestSuite();
        suite.addTest(com.tests.TestDMEJB.suite());
        suite.addTest(com.test.TestDIEJB.suite());
        return suite;
    }
 }

RE: Suite

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
BTW, it's even better to write:

public class TestAllServices {
    public static Test suite() {
        ServletTestSuite suite = new ServletTestSuite();
        suite.addTestSuite(TestDMEJB.class);
        suite.addTestSuite(TestDIEJB.class);
        return suite;
    }