Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Vasudev Narayanan <va...@outlook.com> on 2017/01/12 06:18:26 UTC

INFO: Task #5c18cd0e: Update (01/12)

Update (01/12):
  	- Captured 255 projects as of today.
	- ASF projects starting with Series ‘S’ and ‘T’ is pending to be
captured.  I can resume on this activity only next week.
	- The updated list is available:
		-  Source:
https://github.com/trikaladvisers/opensource/blob/master/ASF-Projects-having
-Twitter-List.html
		- Output:
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/trikaladvisers/opensource/b
lob/master/ASF-Projects-having-Twitter-List.html

Please feel free to share your feedback.

Thank you
-Dev

Posted by Vasudev Narayanan <va...@outlook.com>.
Sure thing, Muktesh.  For any of the future tasks, please do consider me as well.

Thank you
-Dev

Posted by muktesh mishra <mu...@hotmail.com>.
Hey Dev,

________________________________

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

What is the procedure for correcting elements in this list?

- Apache Fortress points to wrong project (Apache Forrest instead of http://directory.apache.org/fortress/)
- The official twitter page is @apache_fortress
- Category should be access management

Thanks,
Shawn

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
Thanks for the work on this, it looks nice.  Very helpful to have the
pointer to the maintainer as well.

One note: since you've licensed this under the GPL, it's unlikely we'll
be able to use this work more broadly at apache.org.  Was your choice of
GPL as the license intentional?

- Shane

- Shane