Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schumann Ye <Sc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/05/01 03:33:29 UTC

Production Run is not created for Sales Order after MRP run.

Dear Guru,

I've created a JIRA note Ofbiz-10388 for the captioned issue.
Here below is the info:

I have done the following:

1. I created a finished goods (with BOM) with 3 raw materials.
2. Routings tasks & routings and product linkage are all done correctly;
3. When the requirement method id of the product is set to "When QOH reaches minimum stock for Product-Facility" and minimum stock of  the product facility is maintained with a certain figure, after MRP is run, I have got the expected Production Run.
Here below is where I don't understand:
4. After successfully creating a sales order with the product requirement (30 pcs), I can see the total ATP becomes negative figure (e.g. -30) because I don't have enough stock to cover the needed quantity required by the created sales order.
5. Then I go to Manufacturing to check MRP running result, it shows me only the proposed manufacturing order receipt with 5 pcs (as set in the minimum stock) as shown in the attached png file.
6. My question is, where is the expected 30 pcs with the expected production run?
P.S.: I have also tried every single sort of requirement method id in the Catalog-Product-Inventory but it simply did not work as expected.

Pls help!
Thanks

Best Regards

Schumann Ye
KTK Group Co., Ltd.
Mobile:+86-1800-150-1800
Email: schumann@ktk.com.cn<ma...@ktk.com.cn>
Add: Industrial Park,Yaoguan Town,Wujin District, Changzhou City, JiangSu Province,China
Zip Code: 213102
Website: http://www.ktk.com.cn<http://www.ktk.com.cn/>   http://www.wjjh.com<http://www.wjjh.com/>