Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Trong Tran Binh <in...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/21 10:33:47 UTC

How to running multiple Jobs in a time?

Dear all,
- I have two jobs (JobA & JobB), one JobControlerX to add JobA & JobB.
- Now, I will be run 10 JobControllerX as follow:

for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {

new JobControllerX[i]
start;
}

- Question: We want to many JobA or JobB running parallel, so above code is true or false?
P/s:  I run it, but at each time, only 1 job is run. We have using thread for running JobControl in the JobControllerX

Re: How to running multiple Jobs in a time?

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Hadoop cluster runs one job at a time, only (may be changing but last I
looked, this was the story).
St.Ack
P.S. Your question belongs better up on one of the hadoop user lists rather
than here in hbase user.