Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2007/02/02 18:49:24 UTC

continuum - scm update error

Hi All

I just created some projects using continuum to check out from svn, source
code and did one build on those worked fine no problem,

But now i'm trying to run build again from continuum, but for all project
in continuum i'm getting

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/repos/myProejct/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: Cannot replace a directory from within

I couldn't figure out whats going on here, please help

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,

Re: continuum - scm update error

Posted by ra...@jpmchase.com.
No, this is working fine in windows system, same thing when i moved to
unix box its started acting now

even i checked for some new files, (there are some logfile) i removed them
and tried to run continuum its failing again with the same error...

Again its working fine with no problem in windows xp machine,

The only way its working is everytime i have to delete the working copy ,
but i don't want to do it that way

Is there anything else i can configure??

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan

Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>
02/02/2007 12:55 PM
Please respond to continuum-users

        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: continuum - scm update error

you have a directory created locally then added in svn so when svn try to
update the working copy, it can't add the new directory because a
directory with the same name already exist.
clean your working copy by deleting the directory or remove your working
copy and all will work

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
You may want to check the permissions of the user under which Continuum
is running.  Thanks.

-------
[...]

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]