Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2015/09/27 22:15:25 UTC

new version of the postgresql jdbc driver released (Version 9.4-1203)

Hello Maxim,

there is a new version of the postgresql jdbc driver:

Version 9.4-1203 Released

https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Maybe you can add the new jar file to the OM packages for version 3.0.7?

Thanks,
Michael

Re: new version of the postgresql jdbc driver released (Version 9.4-1203)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
done

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new version of the postgresql jdbc driver released (Version 9.4-1203)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

--
WBR