Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ralph Einfeldt <ra...@uptime-isc.de> on 2003/05/20 12:50:05 UTC

RE: Multiple posts from single submit..(OT)

We also had this kind of problem.

It looked like an browser error (IE), as the requests where also
in the access log. So we are quite shure that it's neiter our
application nor jserv. (We couldn't reproduce the error, we just
could analyse our logs)

Can you see the posts in the access log ?

Posted by Jamesey <Ja...@hotmail.com>.
i will check them and get back to you.. thanks..

for a minute there i thought i was losing my mind..

Posted by Jamesey <Ja...@hotmail.com>.
not in this case..

the sumbit in the jsp has no extraneous methods..  it's just a basic html
submit where the form posts.

"Alex Burton" <al...@e-plus.com.au> wrote in message
> usually when you have a <a> with a HREF and an onclick in it with
javascript
> submitting both.
>
> i.e. <a href="javascript:submit();"  onclick="javascript:submit();">
>
> where javascript submit actually submits the form.
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.

IE6.