Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2003/10/21 17:29:06 UTC

forrestbot2 development

The company I work for and I are both eager to see forrestbot2 mature.  I
have posted several patches: FOR-81, FOR-83, FOR-84 and have recieved no
response.

Is Jeff the only committer working on the new forrestbot?  I don't know
the protocol for this... but could committer status be considered so that
I could help more actively?

Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net - personal
http://www.splike.com - programming
http://csx.calvin.edu - Calvin club

Re: [VOTE] Dave Brondsema as committer (was: Re: forrestbot2 development)

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Jeff Turner wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 11:29:06AM -0400, Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
>>The company I work for and I are both eager to see forrestbot2 mature.  I
>>have posted several patches: FOR-81, FOR-83, FOR-84 and have recieved no
>>response.
>

> Sorry, I've been rather distracted this last week.
>

>>Is Jeff the only committer working on the new forrestbot?  I don't know
>>the protocol for this... but could committer status be considered so that
>>I could help more actively?
>

> I was just going to suggest that.  For those not on the list long, Dave
> has been contributing patches and useful discussion for the last 5
> months.  So here's the [VOTE], and my enthusiastic +1.

+1 Welcome Dave!!!

Re: [VOTE] Dave Brondsema as committer (was: Re: forrestbot2 development)

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Jeff Turner wrote:

> I was just going to suggest that.  For those not on the list long, Dave
> has been contributing patches and useful discussion for the last 5
> months.  So here's the [VOTE], and my enthusiastic +1.

+1

Andrew.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk

Re: [VOTE] Dave Brondsema as committer (was: Re: forrestbot2 development)

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Jeff Turner dijo:
> I was just going to suggest that.  For those not on the list long, Dave
> has been contributing patches and useful discussion for the last 5
> months.  So here's the [VOTE], and my enthusiastic +1.

+1 :-D Sorry for the delay. I am very busy :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [VOTE] Dave Brondsema as committer

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
> > For those not on the list long, Dave
> > has been contributing patches and useful discussion for the last 5
> > months.  So here's the [VOTE], and my enthusiastic +1.
>
> enthusiastic +1 from here as well :-)

+1 from me. Sorry for the delay Dave, i too have been intending
to propose you for a while.

--David

Re: [VOTE] Dave Brondsema as committer

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Jeff Turner wrote:
> For those not on the list long, Dave
> has been contributing patches and useful discussion for the last 5
> months.  So here's the [VOTE], and my enthusiastic +1.

enthusiastic +1 from here as well :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

[VOTE] Dave Brondsema as committer (was: Re: forrestbot2 development)

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 11:29:06AM -0400, Dave Brondsema wrote:

> The company I work for and I are both eager to see forrestbot2 mature.  I
> have posted several patches: FOR-81, FOR-83, FOR-84 and have recieved no
> response.

Sorry, I've been rather distracted this last week.

> Is Jeff the only committer working on the new forrestbot?  I don't know
> the protocol for this... but could committer status be considered so that
> I could help more actively?

I was just going to suggest that.  For those not on the list long, Dave
has been contributing patches and useful discussion for the last 5
months.  So here's the [VOTE], and my enthusiastic +1.

--Jeff