Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rich Winkel <ri...@math.missouri.edu> on 2005/03/30 22:22:34 UTC

bayes database merge?

Hi, I was wondering how one might go about merging two or more bayes
databases into one?  I have a user who for various reasons can't save
his spam back to the server, so I thought I'd create a database for him
by "averaging" others' data.  I know there are problems with this, but
it's better than nothing...

Thanks,
Rich

Re: bayes database merge?

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 02:22:34PM -0600, Rich Winkel wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering how one might go about merging two or more bayes
> databases into one?  I have a user who for various reasons can't save
> his spam back to the server, so I thought I'd create a database for him
> by "averaging" others' data.  I know there are problems with this, but
> it's better than nothing...

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/60376

Michael