Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Jeremy Nelson <je...@digitalminion.com> on 2020/02/10 20:09:37 UTC

Re: [asf-site] Clean-up duplicate files and directories

I also think this is a great idea. After looking at the asf-site and
reviewing the last few PRs, the structure seems a bit confusing.
Maybe to be safe, we should push a branch to archive the current asf-site
structure in case there's a critical file we find out later needs to be
recovered?

Jeremy