Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by World Wide Media Directory <ne...@thevoicedepot.com> on 2002/01/25 05:26:00 UTC

Verify your information in the World Wide Media Directory

As we settle into 2002, we ask you to please make sure your information
in the  Worldwide Media Directory listing is up-to-date. To check this
now, or if you have  not yet listed your information, simply click on
the link below and follow the  easy instructions.

http://www.thevoicedepot.com/directory/

The Worldwide Media Directory resides exclusively on the Depot Network
of websites and is offered as a free resource service. If your listing
does not already appear, please add it immediately.