Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/07/06 15:01:07 UTC

Re: Gadget Token

yep, if i remember correctly it got renamed and moved there.

Re: Gadget Token

Posted by Andre Lewis <an...@speakeasy.net>.
Hi Chris,
Will you be putting together a new patch for the mysql integration?

Also with the move to the new OpenSocial standard, it would be great if
someone pointed out what is staying, or what the refactoring roadmap might
be.

Thanks,

Andre Lewis