Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Stanislav Bausov <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/12 15:04:26 UTC

Contribute to Apache Ignite

Hello everyone!

С уважением/ Yours sincerely/ Mit besten Grüßen

Stanislav Bausov
stas909@gmail.com

Re: Contribute to Apache Ignite

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Stanislav,

How about this ticket for the start?

It's a notoriously known usability problem that makes it hard for Ignite
users to get to the bottom of an issue. It will help you to start quick
enough, find out our contribution process, set up an environment and
contribute a valuable improvement. In parallel, we can see what you'd like
to take over next.

-
Denis

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have added you to Contributors role, now you can assign tickets to
yourself.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Stanislav Bausov <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.