Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 19:31:19 UTC

maven-jdeps-plugin RFEs

Since there isn't yet a project to report issues, I was informed to
report issues here.

Would be nice to have a skip option so we can configure the plugin to
run in a high level POM, and then case by case skip it where we need.

Also, there seems to be quite a lot of output. It would be nice if we
could just have the errors reported without all the extra
package/class output.

Finally, that output itself is not grepable, so it's kind of spammy
and then won't play nice with tools for processing a lot of data.
Maybe a report mojo?

Looks cool, love this stuff, thanks!

Re: maven-jdeps-plugin RFEs

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.