Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Beer <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 20:58:07 UTC

Ajax Error When using File Upload

Hi All

I have panel which contains a form for uploading a file
using BootstrapFileInput. When I upload the file all is correctly uploaded
but I receive this error in Ajax Debug console.

*ERROR: *
Cannot read Ajax response for multipart form submit: SecurityError:
Blocked a frame with origin "
http://localhost:8080" from accessing a cross-origin frame.
*ERROR: *
Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: No XML
response in the IFrame document

I am bit stuck on this one, not sure if this a wicket issue or a spring
security issue.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks

Re: Ajax Error When using File Upload

Posted by David Beer <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin

Thanks for confirming have managed to enable the correct security settings
all is working again.

Thanks

David

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.