Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2013/11/04 14:27:31 UTC

Re: UPS validation Error in 12.x

Hello,

the SSL error should not be a problem (a have it as well :) ).

The problem source is in my opinion:

/org.ofbiz.shipment.thirdparty.ups.UpsServices.upsStreetLevelAddressValidation(UpsServices.java:3389)
/

please check this section what could be wrong there.

In my UpsServices,java I do not have the method
"upsStreetLevelAddressValidation"...just check if the validation is not
successfull (maybe it is looking for a hous number)...or remove the
validation.

greetings