Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by NhungLe <le...@yahoo.com> on 2011/06/05 10:34:25 UTC

Re: Multi Index Search Query

Hi all,

I have the same problem with Madhu, that i want to search over multi indexes
and over different fields.
Example: my search text: "lucene multi indexes",
 i want to search in index A (field: content1) and B (field: content2),
and the each result must contains "lucene multi indexes".

I tried to use MultiSearcher but I found that MultiSearcher returns the "OR"
results not "AND"

Dose any one know how lucene can do it? or suggest me another way to do it?