Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bhanu Pabreja <pa...@infigroup.com> on 2003/06/02 05:24:04 UTC

RE: Best practices question

i can really work but then I would need your ample guidance as I am a newbie
to the volunteer world and am not even a guru for all this but if you can
guide me I can really work and put time to do the stuff you guys can explain
me.

Bhanu Pabreja

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Here's where you can start....Visit http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages,
click on [Where can I get a list of current bugs?], pick one that you think you can fix, then when
you are ready with a fix, click on [How do I submit patches to Axis?] on how to submit a patch.

dims

=====

http://calendar.yahoo.com