Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/06 13:46:10 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 as TLP - Need feedback

> > Is it the Axis2 home page as in CXF/Synapse case or Set of links to
> > projects as in  current "Web Services" project. If it is the latter
> > case what are the link names to be shown?
> Good , you are going to take your decision based on the web page ?

IMHO it is a valid question and it will be an issue that we will need to
address if we go TLP... One of the main motivations I heard for going TLP is
the visibility. In this case we need someway to give equal visibility to
Axis2 Java & Axis2 C directly in the first page, at the same time not hiding
the subprojects..  We might need to come up with an informative and
attractive common Axis2 page (not something which lists just the sub
projects) and restructure the other parts of Axis2 java/c web sites
accordingly.

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com