Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by chris lanz <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/28 22:25:44 UTC

how to get help with netbeans - PLEASE HELP if you know anything

Hello,

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the message I tried to send to the list, so I don't know if it got through.

How can an individual user get help with netbeans? I have exhausted all the usual options - apache mailing list, oracle mailing list, stack overflow, apache bug reports, google.

PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU - who can I contact? I'll pay anything.

lanzcc@potsdam.edu

Re: how to get help with netbeans - PLEASE HELP if you know anything

Posted by John Mc <mc...@gmail.com>.
Argh, it looks like you sent in another email with a different email
account, my bad, I only searched for this address.

Regards

John

Posted by John Mc <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,