Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by jl...@apache.org on 2012/06/02 00:32:58 UTC

svn commit: r1345379 [1/27] - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/accounting/config/ applications/commonext/config/ applications/content/config/ applications/humanres/config/ applications/manufacturing/config/ applications/marketing/config/ applications/orde...

Author: jleroux
Date: Fri Jun  1 22:32:57 2012
New Revision: 1345379

Log:
A patch from Tri Duc Vo for "Next Vietnamese Ofbiz translation https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4759

fixed few issues, 3 remains, Tri will have to choice

Modified:
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/config/AccountingEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/config/AccountingUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/commonext/config/CommonExtUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/commonext/config/SetupUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/config/ContentEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/config/ContentUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/humanres/config/HumanResEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/humanres/config/HumanResUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/manufacturing/config/ManufacturingEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/manufacturing/config/ManufacturingUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/marketing/config/MarketingEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/marketing/config/MarketingUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/config/OrderEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/config/OrderErrorUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/config/OrderUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/party/config/PartyEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/party/config/PartyUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/config/ProductEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/config/ProductUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/workeffort/config/WorkEffortEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/workeffort/config/WorkEffortUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/framework/common/config/CommonHelpUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/framework/common/config/CommonPortalEntityLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/framework/common/config/CommonUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/framework/common/config/PrefErrorUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/assetmaint/config/AssetMaintUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/assetmaint/config/IsMgrUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/ecommerce/config/EcommerceUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/myportal/config/MyPortalUiLabels.xml
    ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/projectmgr/config/ProjectMgrUiLabels.xml

Re: svn commit: r1345379 [1/27] - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/accounting/config/ applications/commonext/config/ applications/content/config/ applications/humanres/config/ applications/manufacturing/config/ applications/marketing/config/ applications/orde

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>
> On 06/01/2012 11:41 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>

>> [...]
>>>
>>> Bother. I understand the reasoning, but seriously? Why do *all*
>>> checkouts have to always have *all* languages and *all* variants?
>>> Can't we come up with something better, having supplementary, oh, I
>>> don't know, language packs?
>>>
>>> If this was maintained in another repository, or in a wiki, we might
>>> even be able to have others directly commit changes to the file sets.
>>

>> I see your point. This could be shared by releases indeed. But Note that
>> the Label Manager is must needed to keep the labels clean (thanks to
>> Marco and Adrian). So if ever we get them out of OFBiz, we will need
>> such tool/s to guarantee the quality.
>> Else I'm afraid the labels will degrade.
>>
>> On the other hand, if it's only a checkout issue, here are the measures:
>> It's 177 files for 11.5 MB when we have 29 153 files and 3 409 folders
>> and 573 Mo
>> So files: 0.006%, size: 0.02%
>
> Your totals are wrong, you are including all the .svn folders.  My git
> checkout is a total of 952M, and the .git is 717M of that.  Simple math
> then gives a much smaller size total.
>
> Even your file count is wrong.  16038 total, 5073 in git.  I'm on my
> entity branch, but it can't be that much different.

Right, after export it's actually 9160 files and 1774 folders, so 1.6% for files
200MB for size, so 5.75%

Jacques

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.