Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hauschel Fred Robert <Fr...@Cirquent.de> on 2010/12/17 11:44:28 UTC

activating a profile by two environment variables/values

Hi,
I have four profiles
prodDeps, prodResources, devDeps, devResources.

If I set ENVIRONMENT=devContainer -> prodDeps and devResources should be activated
If I set ENVIRONMENT=prodContainer -> prodDeps and prodResources should be activated
If I set ENVIRONMENT=eclipse -> devDeps and devResources should be activated

So I need something like this:

<activation>
	<property>
		<name>env.ENVIRONMENT</name>
		<value>prodContainer,devContainer</value>
	</property>
</activation>

Is there any possibility to do something like this?
The activation and the property cardinality in the xsd is 0..1 ;-(

Thanks Fredy