Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by SaGad <ph...@sagad.net> on 2008/03/24 08:53:38 UTC

Problem in auto height...

I'm trying to implement open social container into my social network
site http://www.fupei.com/gadget-test.html but you can see in that
page, the gadget won't change the height, what do I miss in this
setup?
can anybody help me???

sorry for my bad English...

Re: Problem in auto height...

Posted by Zhen Wang <wa...@google.com>.
Your test page is not using Shindig but gmodules.com.

RE: Problem in auto height...

Posted by SaGad <ph...@sagad.net>.

--
~Kevin