Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by List <li...@nchost.net> on 2005/11/02 05:46:15 UTC

rbl check not working?

I had enabled RBL checks, DCC, RAZOR2 and PYZOR running, but i still not
getting them to scan mails. It is been marked 3.1.

autolearn=no version=3.1.0

But if i test it via console eg spamassassin -D -l <sw.2.txt, it did marked
at 42.8. Did i forgotton something?

Thanks

Re: rbl check not working?

Posted by List <li...@nchost.net>.
>>I had enabled RBL checks, DCC, RAZOR2 and PYZOR running, but i still not
>>getting them to scan mails. It is been marked 3.1.

>>autolearn=no version=3.1.0
>>
>>But if i test it via console eg spamassassin -D -l <sw.2.txt, it did
>>marked at 42.8. Did i forgotton something?
>
> What were the hits when you ran via the console? Also, what's that second
> parameter -I doing? There's a -L, but I don't know of any -l...

I got 42.8. Sorry, -l was a typo. i did spamassassin -D -L < sw.2.txt

regards

Re: rbl check not working?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.